This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Looking for a quick and easy low-carb breakfast option that fits perfectly into your keto diet? Look no further than these delicious blender muffins! Packed with protein and healthy fats, these muffins are perfect for jumpstarting your day and keeping you fueled and energized. And the best part? They’re incredibly easy to make, requiring just a few simple ingredients and a trusty blender. So why not give these low-carb blender muffins a try and start your day off right?
If you’re someone who follows a keto diet, then you know how important it is to have quick and easy breakfast options that are also low in carbs. It can be challenging to come up with breakfast recipes that meet both criteria. Worry not! In this article, we’ll introduce you to an easy-to-make low-carb keto breakfast muffin recipe that you’ll surely love. These muffins are not only delicious but also high in protein and will keep you feeling full for longer.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup pea protein powder
- 2 tbsp granulated stevia or any other natural sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: berries or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a muffin tin by lining it with muffin liners or greasing it with cooking spray.
- In a blender, add almond flour, eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, flaxseed meal, pea protein powder, stevia, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin. Add berries or chocolate chips (if desired) to each muffin cup.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until they turn golden brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes, then remove them from the tin and place them on a wire rack to cool completely.
One serving of these muffins (out of 12 servings) provides:
- 231 calories
- 19.8g fat
- 2.7g net carbs
- 8.9g protein
Benefits of Pea Protein:
Pea protein is a plant-based protein that is an excellent option for those following a keto diet. Here’s why:
- It is low in carbs and has a high protein content.
- It is also high in fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full for longer.
- It contains all nine essential amino acids required for optimal health.
- It is gluten-free and hypoallergenic, which makes it an ideal option for those with food sensitivities.
Can I substitute almond flour with coconut flour in this recipe?
It’s not recommended to substitute almond flour with coconut flour in this recipe as it will alter the texture and flavour of the muffins.
Can I use any other sweetener instead of stevia?
Yes, you can use any other natural sweetener of your choice.
How can I store these muffins?
You can store these muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze them for up to 3 months.
Can I use a hand mixer instead of a blender?
Yes, you can use a hand mixer instead of a blender, but make sure to mix the ingredients until they are well combined and the batter is smooth.
Where can I find the full recipe for these muffins?
The full recipe, nutrition breakdown, and step-by-step pictures are available on Ruled.me’s website.
Blender muffins are a convenient, easy, and delicious way to start your day on the keto diet. This low-carb keto breakfast muffin recipe is nutritious, tasty, and simple to make. With the addition of pea protein and other keto-friendly ingredients, these muffins are perfect for anyone who wants to indulge while staying true to their keto diet. Head to Ruled.me for more keto-friendly recipe ideas, meal plans, and guides.
Remember, a keto diet can be healthy and tasty, so go ahead and try these delicious muffins today.
(short music piece)