This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you looking for a hot and delicious breakfast option that is dairy-free, vegan, and keto-friendly? Look no further than this recipe for dairy-free vegan keto porridge! Made with wholesome ingredients like coconut milk, chia seeds, and almond flour, this porridge is easy to make and will keep you full and satisfied all morning long. Follow these simple steps to create a warm and comforting bowl of porridge that is both nutritious and delicious.
How to Make Dairy-Free Vegan Keto Porridge – A Delicious Hot Cereal Recipe
Porridge is one of the most popular breakfast cereals in the world, and for good reason! It’s warm, comforting, filling, and can be made with a wide variety of ingredients. However, if you’re on a keto diet or you’re vegan, finding a suitable porridge recipe can be a challenge. This is where our dairy-free vegan keto porridge recipe comes in!
Our recipe is made with simple, wholesome ingredients that are both keto-friendly and vegan. Not only is it delicious and satisfying, but it’s also highly customizable. You can add your favorite toppings and flavors to make it your own. And best of all, it’s a great alternative to bacon and eggs for those who are vegan or have egg sensitivities.
So, if you’re craving a hot bowl of porridge in the morning, read on to learn how to make our dairy-free vegan keto porridge.
Here’s what you’ll need to make 1 serving of our porridge:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of erythritol (optional)
- In a small saucepan, add the coconut flour, flaxseed meal, vegan vanilla protein powder, and erythritol (if using). Mix well.
- Add the almond milk to the saucepan and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the mixture for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until it thickens to the desired consistency.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the porridge cool for a minute.
- Transfer the porridge to a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
Our porridge recipe can be customized with toppings for different flavors. Some great topping options include:
- Berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- Nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- Seeds (chia seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- Nut butter (almond butter, peanut butter)
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
Our porridge recipe makes 1 serving, which contains:
- 249 calories
- 13.07g fats
- 5.78g net carbs
- 17.82g protein
Our dairy-free vegan keto porridge recipe is a great way to start your day. It’s easy to make, highly customizable, and contains simple, wholesome ingredients. And best of all, it’s a tasty, keto-friendly, vegan-friendly alternative to traditional porridge. Give it a try and let us know how you like it!
Can I use a different type of milk in this recipe?
Yes, you can use any type of milk that you prefer, but keep in mind that the nutritional information may vary.
Can I use a different type of protein powder?
Yes, you can use any type of protein powder that you prefer, but keep in mind that the nutritional information may vary.
Can I use a different type of sweetener?
Yes, you can use any type of sweetener that you prefer, but keep in mind that the nutritional information may vary.
How can I make the porridge thicker?
If you prefer a thicker porridge, you can reduce the amount of almond milk that you use in the recipe.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it in the microwave or on the stove. Just be sure to add a splash of almond milk to make it creamy again.