This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Looking for a fast, delicious, and healthy breakfast option to fuel your busy mornings? Look no further than our Keto Almond Protein Breakfast Balls recipe! Packed with nutritious ingredients and easy to make, these breakfast balls are the perfect option for anyone following the keto diet or anyone looking to start their day with a protein-packed meal. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to whip up this tasty recipe in no time, so you can start your day feeling energized and satisfied.
Quick and Easy Keto Almond Protein Breakfast Balls Recipe for Busy Mornings
As we try to balance our work and personal life, it’s easy to get caught up and forget to take care of our health. One of the most important meals of the day is breakfast, and we need to make sure we provide our bodies with enough nutrients to keep us energized throughout the day. For those following a keto diet, finding a quick and easy breakfast option that is high in protein and low in carbs can be challenging. Look no further than these keto almond protein breakfast balls – a perfect on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings.
Keto almond breakfast balls are a great alternative to traditional breakfast meals. They are packed with protein, healthy fats, and fiber, and are free of gluten and dairy. They’re also incredibly easy to make, making them an ideal solution for busy mornings. Using only a few simple ingredients, these breakfast balls are perfect for meal prep and can be stored in the fridge for a quick snack anytime.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop pea protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond butter and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the pea protein powder, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and shredded coconut.
- Mix the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch each.
- Store in the fridge until firm.
These keto almond protein breakfast balls make 4 servings. Each serving provides:
- 428 calories
- 34.9g fat
- 4.7g net carbs
- 21.7g protein
Benefits of Keto Almond Protein Breakfast Balls
Here are some reasons why these breakfast balls should be a part of your morning routine:
- High in protein: These breakfast balls are a great source of protein, which is important for muscle growth and repair. The pea protein powder is a plant-based alternative to whey protein, making it suitable for those with lactose intolerance.
- Low in carbs: Being on a keto diet means limiting your carb intake. These breakfast balls provide only 4.7g of net carbs per serving, making them an excellent option.
- Quick and easy: With only a few ingredients and minimal preparation time, these breakfast balls are an ideal solution for busy mornings.
- Convenient snack: These breakfast balls can be made in advance and stored in the fridge, making them a perfect snack for when you’re on the go.
Can I substitute almond butter with peanut butter?
Yes, you can substitute almond butter with peanut butter. However, peanut butter has a higher carb content than almond butter, which means it will affect the nutritional information of the recipe.
Can I use a different protein powder instead of pea protein?
Yes, you can use any protein powder you like, but you’ll need to adjust the amount accordingly. Make sure to check the nutritional information of the protein powder you use.
Can I freeze the breakfast balls?
Yes, you can freeze them for up to 2 months. When ready to eat, simply allow them to thaw in the fridge overnight.
Can I add other ingredients to the recipe?
Yes, you can add other ingredients such as chia seeds, hemp hearts, or cocoa powder. Just keep in mind that it will affect the nutritional information of the recipe.
How long can I store the breakfast balls in the fridge?
You can store them in the fridge for up to a week. Make sure to keep them in an airtight container.
Eating a high-protein, low-carb breakfast is essential for those on a keto diet. These keto almond protein breakfast balls provide a quick and easy solution for busy mornings. They’re packed with protein, healthy fats, and fiber, and are perfect for those needing a convenient snack. Meal prep has never been easier with this delicious recipe that will keep you on track with your keto goals. Don’t forget to visit Ruled.Me for more keto recipes, tips, and knowledge, and follow them on social media for daily inspiration.