This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you tired of traditional pancake recipes that are loaded with carbs and sugar? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to create delicious mini keto pancake donuts that are low-carb, sugar-free, and perfect for satisfying your craving for something sweet. With this easy recipe, you’ll be able to whip up a batch in no time and enjoy guilt-free indulgence anytime of the day. So, grab your ingredients, let’s get started and learn how to make these tasty treats!
Are you looking for a delicious low-carb snack that is easy to make? Look no further than mini keto pancake donuts! These treats are a perfect combination of fluffy pancakes and sweet donuts, all in one bite-sized package. The best part? They are low in carbs and can fit into your ketogenic diet. In this article, we will walk you through everything you need to know to make mini keto pancake donuts with ease.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
- Coconut oil (for greasing)
- 1 dash of salt (optional)
How to Make Mini Keto Pancake Donuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl until they are well combined.
- Lightly grease a mini donut pan with coconut oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan until each donut mold is about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the donuts are golden brown.
- Once the donuts have cooled, use a toothpick or small knife to carefully remove them from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
How many calories are in each mini keto pancake donut?
Each donut of this recipe has 32.32 Calories, 2.68g Fats, 0.53g Net Carbs, and 1.41g Protein.
How long does it take to cook the mini keto pancake donuts?
It takes 20 minutes to cook all of the donuts.
Where can I find more recipes from Ruled.me?
Ruled.Me can be followed on social media for more recipes.
Making mini keto pancake donuts is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on your ketogenic diet. With only a few simple ingredients and a mini donut pan, you can whip up these treats in no time. If you’re looking for more low-carb recipe ideas, be sure to check out Ruled.me for a variety of delicious options.