This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Looking for a delicious and healthy keto breakfast that satisfies your cravings without ruining your diet? Look no further than breakfast cauliflower waffles! These waffles are incredibly easy to make, packed with nutritious cauliflower and eggs, and are completely keto-friendly. In this blog post, we’ll show you step-by-step how to make the perfect fluffy and golden waffles that will give you the energy and nutrients you need to start your day off right. So grab your ingredients and get ready to cook up a delicious and wholesome breakfast that will leave you feeling satisfied and full until lunchtime!
Are you looking for a new and delicious breakfast recipe that is perfect for those following the keto diet? Look no further than these scrumptious cauliflower waffles. Not only are they full of flavor, but they are also low in carbs and high in protein, making them the ideal start to your day. With a variety of cheeses and spices, you won’t be able to get enough of these cheesy and crispy waffles.
Before we dive into the recipe, let’s take a closer look at the ingredients required:
- Grated raw cauliflower
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
Step-by-Step Guide to Making Cauliflower Waffles
Now that we have all the ingredients, follow these simple steps to make the perfect breakfast waffles:
- Preheat your waffle iron to the desired temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated raw cauliflower, shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Add the eggs, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Grease the waffle iron with non-stick spray or butter.
- Add the desired amount of the mixture to the waffle iron and cook until crispy and golden brown.
Wondering about the nutritional value of these cauliflower waffles? Here are the facts for half of a full waffle:
- 181.5 calories
- 12.59g fats
- 2.86g net carbs
- 13.43g protein
With so much flavor and nutritional value, these cauliflower waffles are the perfect way to start your day on a keto diet.
If you’re looking for more delicious keto recipes and diet tips, be sure to check out Ruled.Me. This fantastic website provides a wealth of resources for those following a keto lifestyle, including a guide to the keto diet, a 30-day diet plan, and a starting guide. Ruled.Me also offers a variety of social media platforms, including Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, so be sure to follow them for more great content.
In conclusion, these cauliflower waffles are a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast recipe that is perfect for anyone following a keto diet. With their crispy texture and cheese flavor, you won’t be able to get enough of these tasty waffles. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and enjoy a keto-friendly breakfast that will satisfy your appetite and your cravings.
- Can I use frozen cauliflower for this recipe?
- While fresh cauliflower is preferred, you can use thawed frozen cauliflower if necessary.
- Can I substitute the cheese in this recipe?
- Absolutely! You can use any combination of cheeses that you prefer to give the waffles the flavor and texture you desire.
- Can I make the waffles ahead of time?
- Yes! These waffles can be made ahead of time and reheated in a toaster or oven when ready to serve.
- Can I make these waffles without a waffle iron?
- While it is recommended to use a waffle iron for the best results, you can also cook the mixture on a stovetop skillet like a pancake.
- Can I freeze the waffles for later use?
- Yes, these waffles can be stored in the freezer for up to a month for later use. Just reheat in a toaster or oven before serving.