This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you looking for a new and tasty breakfast option to start your day? Look no further than these Jalapeno Popper Egg Cups! This delicious and easy recipe combines the spicy kick of jalapeno peppers with the creamy goodness of cream cheese and the protein-packed power of eggs. In just a few simple steps, you can whip up a batch of these flavorful egg cups that will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to tackle whatever the day throws your way. So, let’s dive in and learn how to make these delicious Jalapeno Popper Egg Cups!
Are you looking for a delicious and easy recipe to spice up your breakfast? Well, you’re in luck! Jalapeno popper egg cups are a perfect combination of spicy and cheesy flavors, and the best part is that they’re keto-friendly. In this article, we’ll share a 100% unique and creative recipe for jalapeno popper egg cups. We’ll also break down their nutrition, tell you where to find the full recipe, and explore more keto recipes and tips from ruled.me.
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Egg Cups
Here’s what you’ll need to make six jalapeno popper egg cups:
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and spray a six-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the diced jalapenos, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture equally among the six muffin cups, pressing it down in each cup.
- Crack an egg into each muffin cup, being careful to not break the yolk.
- Season the eggs with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 17-22 minutes, depending on your oven and how runny or solid you prefer your egg yolks.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for a couple of minutes before using a spatula to remove the egg cups from the muffin tin.
Each jalapeno popper egg cup contains:
- 157.17 calories
- 12.28g fats
- 1.35g net carbs
- 9.75g protein
These egg cups are a perfect keto-friendly breakfast option, as they contain high amounts of healthy fats and protein while keeping the carbs low. Plus, they’re easy to meal prep and grab-and-go for busy mornings.
Full Recipe and More Keto Recipes from Ruled.Me
Want to see the full recipe, including step-by-step photos and more detailed nutrition information? Head over to ruled.me! The website offers a wealth of keto recipes, tips, and a 30-day diet plan to help you reach your health goals.
Ruled.Me on Social Media
Don’t forget to follow ruled.me on social media to stay up to date on the latest keto recipes and tips. You can find the website on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and even join a supportive Keto and Low Carb Recipes group for more inspiration.
Jalapeno popper egg cups are a delicious and easy way to add some spice to your breakfast routine. This keto-friendly recipe is perfect for those looking for a low-carb option that’s quick and easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you’ll have a satisfying and flavorful breakfast to start your day right.
- Can I freeze jalapeno popper egg cups for meal prep? Yes! These egg cups can be frozen and reheated in the microwave or oven.
- Can I use a different type of cheese in this recipe? Yes, you can switch up the cheddar cheese for any other cheese of your choice, but make sure it’s a low-carb option.
- Can I add more jalapeno peppers for extra spice? Absolutely! Adjust the amount of jalapenos to your personal preference.
- Can I substitute bacon for another type of meat? Yes, you can use ham, sausage, or even turkey bacon instead.
- Are there any leftover egg cup combinations I can try? Yes, you can add spinach, mushrooms, or other veggies to the mixture for a different flavor profile. Experiment and have fun!