This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Looking for a delicious and guilt-free dessert that won’t break your keto diet? Look no further than our No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe! This easy-to-make treat is not only perfectly keto-friendly, but also free from sugar and gluten. Get ready to indulge in a delicious and healthy dessert that satisfies your sweet tooth without the guilt. So, let’s get started and whip up this mouth-watering dessert today!
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with this Easy Keto Dessert: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious dessert that won’t ruin your healthy lifestyle? Look no further than this easy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe! This dessert is perfect for those who are keto, sugar-free, and gluten-free. Not only is it a tasty alternative to classic pumpkin pie, but it is also quick and easy to whip up.
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and powdered erythritol. Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and sea salt to the mixing bowl. Blend the mixture until all the spices are well incorporated.
- With the mixer set at low speed, pour in the heavy cream and blend the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container or individual dessert cups, and refrigerate overnight.
When you are ready to serve the cheesecake mousse, decorate it with stabilized whipped cream. You can flavor the whipped cream with cinnamon or keto caramel sauce to add extra flavor.
This keto no-bake pumpkin cheesecake mousse is a fantastic option for those looking for a low-carb dessert. The macronutrient ratio is 5.7 to 1, and each serving only contains 5.5 grams of net carbs. Using powdered erythritol as a sweetener also helps keep the carb count low. Additionally, the recipe doesn’t require a crust which further reduces the carb count.
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with this easy keto dessert. The no-bake pumpkin cheesecake mousse is a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie and is also gluten-free. With only 5.5 grams of net carbs per serving, you can satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
- Is pumpkin puree keto-friendly?
Yes! Pumpkin puree is keto-friendly and can be used in many keto-friendly recipes.
- How long does it take to make no-bake pumpkin cheesecake mousse?
It only takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare the mixture, but the cheesecake mousse does need to refrigerate overnight.
- Can I substitute erythritol for another sweetener?
While erythritol is a great keto-friendly sweetener, you can substitute it for another keto-friendly sweetener such as stevia, monk fruit, or allulose.
- How do I stabilize whipped cream?
To stabilize whipped cream, add 1/2 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin into 2 tablespoons of cold water, let it sit for a few minutes, and then microwave it for about 10 seconds stirring until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Then whip the heavy cream with the sweetener and slowly pour in the dissolved gelatin to the cream until soft peaks form.
- How long will the no-bake pumpkin cheesecake mousse last in the refrigerator?
The cheesecake mousse should last about 5-7 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.