This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Looking for a tasty and satisfying keto recipe? Look no further than this delicious Keto White Pizza Frittata! In this post, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to make this mouth-watering dish at home. Whether you’re new to the keto lifestyle or a seasoned pro, this frittata is sure to impress. So, put on your chef’s hat and let’s get started!
Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is also ketogenic-friendly? Look no further than this recipe for keto white pizza frittata! Not only is it a tasty way to start your day, but it’s also a great meal prep option or breakfast on-the-go. In this article, we’ll show you step-by-step how to make this delicious dish, and we’ll also share some tips and tricks for success.
First off, let’s take a look at what you’ll need to make this frittata. Here’s a list of the ingredients:
- Frozen spinach
- Olive oil
Once you’ve gathered all of the necessary ingredients, it’s time to get cooking! Follow these steps to make a delicious keto white pizza frittata:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 8 eggs until they are well beaten.
- Add in ½ cup of frozen spinach (be sure to thaw and squeeze out any excess water first), ½ cup of chopped pepperoni, and ¼ cup of grated mozzarella cheese. Mix everything together well.
- In a cast-iron pan, heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add in 2 minced garlic cloves and cook until fragrant.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the edges start to set.
- Spoon ½ cup of ricotta cheese over the top of the egg mixture, and then sprinkle ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese on top of that.
- Sprinkle a pinch of nutmeg over the cheese, and season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the frittata is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve up your delicious keto white pizza frittata and enjoy! Each serving is 301.13 calories with 23.48g fats, 2.74g net carbs, and 18.47g protein.
Tips and Tricks
- If you don’t have a cast-iron pan, you can use a regular oven-safe skillet instead.
- Feel free to switch up the toppings to suit your taste. Try adding some sliced mushrooms, diced onions, or chopped bell peppers.
- Make sure to let the frittata cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. This will help it set up and make it easier to cut.
- This recipe is also great for meal prep. You can make a batch on Sunday and enjoy it for breakfast throughout the week.
Can I make this frittata ahead of time?
Yes, you can make a batch of this frittata on Sunday and enjoy it for breakfast throughout the week. Just store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and then reheat in the microwave or oven when you’re ready to eat.
Can I freeze this frittata?
Yes, you can freeze any leftovers of this frittata for later. Just wrap tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before placing in the freezer. When you’re ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in the oven or microwave.
Can I swap out the toppings?
Yes, feel free to switch up the toppings to suit your taste. Try adding some sliced mushrooms, diced onions, or chopped bell peppers.
Is this a good option for meal prep?
Yes, this recipe is a great option for meal prep. You can make a batch on Sunday and enjoy it for breakfast throughout the week.
Where can I find more keto recipes and tips?
Check out Ruled.Me for more keto recipes, tips, and knowledge. They also have a guide to the keto diet and a 30-day diet plan. You can find Ruled.Me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.