This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
If you’re on a keto diet and looking for a tasty snack or dessert that won’t kick you out of ketosis, almond butter chia squares are a great option. These delicious fat bombs are easy to make, and with the added benefits of chia seeds, they’ll also give you a boost of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. In this post, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to make your own almond butter chia squares and enjoy a guilt-free treat anytime!
How to Make Almond Butter Chia Squares: Delicious Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
Are you looking for an indulgent treat that won’t knock you out of ketosis? Look no further than Almond Butter Chia Squares! These squares are a tasty alternative to oily frozen fat bombs and can satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your low-carb diet.
This recipe is both lightly carby and highly ketogenic, meaning it’s perfect for anyone on a low-carb or keto diet. What’s more, it’s incredibly easy to make and can be customized to your liking.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- Coconut oil
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Coconut cream
- Coconut flour
Each square has 145.72 calories, 13.6g fat, 1.9g net carbs, and 2.8g protein, making it a deliciously nutritious snack.
How to Make Almond Butter Chia Squares
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until they become a fine powder.
- Add the coconut oil, erythritol, butter, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract to the food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Add the shredded coconut flakes, chia seeds, coconut cream, and coconut flour to the food processor and pulse until a thick dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly into an 8×8 inch (20cm x 20cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for one hour, then slice into 16 squares.
This recipe can easily be customized to your liking. Here are some ideas:
- Swap the almond butter for peanut butter or any other nut butter.
- Substitute the coconut flakes with chopped nuts or dark chocolate chips.
- Add cinnamon or pumpkin spice for a seasonal twist.
- Use honey or maple syrup instead of erythritol for a naturally sweet flavor. Keep in mind that this will increase the carb count.
Benefits of Almond Butter Chia Squares
Not only are these squares delicious, but they also offer a variety of health benefits. Almonds are an excellent source of healthy fats, fiber, and protein, while chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and fiber.
Almond Butter Chia Squares are a tasty and satisfying alternative to traditional fat bombs. With their nutritious ingredients and customizable nature, they’re sure to become a favorite snack for anyone on a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
FAQs After The Conclusion
Are almond butter chia squares vegan-friendly?
No, this recipe contains butter and heavy whipping cream, which are both animal products.
How long do almond butter chia squares last?
These squares can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Can I use a different sweetener instead of erythritol?
Yes, you can substitute any sweetener of your choice. Just keep in mind that it may alter the flavor and nutrition facts.
How many carbs are in each almond butter chia square?
Each square has 1.9g net carbs, making it an ideal snack for anyone following a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
What other keto recipes can I find on Ruled.Me?
Ruled.Me offers a range of keto-friendly recipes, including breakfasts, snacks, and desserts. You can also find information on the ketogenic diet, meal plans, and tips for success.