This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Welcome to the ultimate recipe guide for making delicious breakfast keto pizza waffles! If you’re looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast option, this recipe is perfect for you. With a crispy waffle crust, creamy cheese, savory meats, and flavorful veggies, these pizza waffles are a breakfast masterpiece. Plus, they’re keto-friendly, so you can enjoy all the flavors of pizza without the guilt. So, grab your waffle maker and let’s get cooking!
How to Make a Delicious Breakfast Keto Pizza Waffles – The Ultimate Recipe Guide
Are you looking for a delicious and satiating breakfast option that is also compatible with your keto diet? Look no further than the breakfast keto pizza waffles! This fun twist on traditional pizza is easy to make, customizable and filled with savory flavors.
What is a Breakfast Keto Pizza Waffle?
A breakfast keto pizza waffle is a low-carb version of the classic pizza. It is made with a waffle iron, using a batter composed of Parmesan cheese, almond flour, eggs and psyllium husk powder. Afterward, the base waffle can be topped with anything you desire, from scrambled eggs to bacon and cheese.
Let’s get straight to the recipe!
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start by combining the almond flour, grated Parmesan cheese, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Next, add in the eggs and mix together until combined.
- Add in the psyllium husk powder and stir until the batter is thick and evenly distributed.
- Preheat your waffle iron to a medium-high heat setting.
- Pour half of the batter into the waffle iron and cook for approximately 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining half of the batter.
- Now it’s time to add the toppings! Simply add your desired toppings to each waffle. Tomato sauce, scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese make a delicious combination.
- Place each waffle back into the waffle iron and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Each waffle yields as follows:
- 604 Calories
- 48.14g Fats
- 7.59g Net Carbs
- 30.65g Protein
Tips and Tricks
- Experiment with different toppings to find your favorite flavor combinations.
- If you don’t have psyllium husk powder, you can substitute it with coconut flour or arrowroot powder.
- Make sure the batter is evenly distributed in the waffle iron to achieve a well-cooked waffle.
- Leftover waffles can be refrigerated and reheated in the toaster oven.
The breakfast keto pizza waffles are the perfect way to start your day with a delicious and satisfying breakfast. This recipe is very easy to make and customize with your favorite toppings, and the nutritional information makes it an excellent meal addition to a keto diet. If you are looking for more inspiration, knowledge, or keto tips, head over to Ruled.me, where you’ll find these things and more! Follow their social media channels for more keto-friendly recipes.
Is almond flour necessary for a breakfast keto pizza waffle recipe?
- Yes, it is the main ingredient that gives the waffle base its structure with low carbs and high fiber!
Can I use any other toppings besides eggs, bacon, and cheese for keto breakfast waffles?
- Absolutely, feel free to experiment with different toppings of your choice, such as vegetables or meat!
Can I store the leftover breakfast keto waffles, and how to reheat them?
- Yes, the leftover waffles can be stored in the fridge and reheated in a toaster oven to prevent them from becoming soggy.
Can I make the batter ahead of time?
- Yes, you can store the batter in an airtight container in the fridge, but make sure you stir it again before using it.
What are some other keto breakfast options besides breakfast keto pizza waffles?
- There are numerous great keto breakfast options, such as eggs benedict, chia pudding, low-carb pancakes, and more. Check out Ruled.me for keto recipes and inspiration!