This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you a fan of French toast but looking for a keto-friendly alternative? Look no further than these delicious Keto French Toast Muffins! With the perfect combination of cinnamon, vanilla, and maple flavors, this recipe will satisfy your cravings while keeping you on track with your low-carb lifestyle. Keep reading to discover the easy-to-follow recipe and whip up a batch today!
Are you following a keto diet but still crave something sweet and indulgent? Look no further than these scrumptious keto French toast muffins! With delicious keto ingredients like almond flour, peanut butter, and heavy cream, these muffins are low in net carbs with only 2.5g per muffin. Try out this recipe from ruled.me to satisfy your cravings without straying from your diet.
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour, peanut butter, sugar-free syrup, heavy cream, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Divide the mixture evenly into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
One muffin has 188 calories, 15.7g of fat, 6.7g of protein, and only 2.5g of net carbs.
Full recipe with pictures and nutrition breakdowns can be found on ruled.me, a website dedicated to providing keto knowledge, tips, and diet plans.
Follow Ruled.me on social media for more tasty keto recipes and insights into the keto lifestyle.
These keto French toast muffins are the perfect indulgent treat without the guilt of straying from your keto diet. With such low net carbs, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast without compromising your progress. Try out this recipe and satisfy your cravings today!
- Can I substitute almond flour for another flour?
- It is recommended to stick with almond flour for this recipe for best texture and taste.
- What can I substitute for peanut butter?
- Any nut butter should work as a substitute for peanut butter in this recipe.
- How do I make sugar-free maple syrup?
- You can purchase sugar-free maple syrup at most grocery stores or make your own by using a sugar-free sweetener and maple extract.
- Can I freeze these muffins?
- Yes, you can freeze these muffins in an airtight container for up to three months.
- Can I add toppings to these muffins?
- Yes, you can add toppings like whipped cream, sugar-free syrup, or fresh berries for an extra pop of flavor.