This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you craving something sweet and delicious while still sticking to your keto diet? Look no further than this one-serving keto hostess cupcake! With only 2 carbs, it’s a guilt-free treat that won’t throw off your macros. Satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way with this easy-to-make cupcake recipe.
One-Serving Keto Hostess Cupcake with Only 2 Carbs!
Are you looking for a quick and easy keto-friendly dessert option that you can enjoy without ruining your diet? Look no further, as we bring you a mouth-watering, single-serving Hostess Cupcake recipe that is low in carbs and high in flavor. This recipe is perfect for those who want to indulge in a sweet treat without compromising their healthy lifestyle. In this article, we’ll guide you through making your own one-serving keto Hostess Cupcake with only 2 carbs.
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of sugar-free marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- To the dry ingredients, add 1 egg, 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of heavy cream, and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased, single-serving cupcake pan and bake for approximately 12 minutes until done.
- Remove the cupcakes from the pan once they are fully cooled.
- In a small saucepan, melt together 1 tablespoon of sugar-free marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter. Mix well and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Once cooled, mix 1 tablespoon of whipped cream into the marshmallow mixture until well combined.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a round tip, fill the cupcake with the marshmallow filling.
- In another small saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Once melted, spread the chocolate frosting over the top of the cupcake.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a small round tip, add a curly white stripe down the center of the cupcake.
And there you have it – your own single-serving keto Hostess Cupcake with only 2 carbs!
Making your own low-carb Hostess Cupcakes is easier than you think. This recipe is low in carbs, high in flavor and makes the perfect dessert option for those following a keto diet. They are also a great way to avoid those expiring Hostess Cupcakes on the shelves and enjoy your cupcakes anytime.
- Can I use other types of flour instead of almond flour?
- Yes, you can use coconut flour instead of almond flour.
- Can I use regular marshmallows instead of sugar-free marshmallows?
- No, regular marshmallows contain high levels of sugar, making them unsuitable for a keto diet.
- How can I store the cupcakes?
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Can I use milk instead of heavy cream?
- No, milk contains a higher amount of carbs than heavy cream.
- Can I use a regular cupcake pan instead of a single-serving one?
- Yes, you can use a regular cupcake pan, but adjust the ingredients accordingly and bake for a few extra minutes.