This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you searching for a tasty and low-carb breakfast option? Look no further than our recipe for keto Turkish soft boiled eggs! With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can create a mouth-watering breakfast that will keep you satisfied and energized all morning. Plus, our recipe is keto-friendly, so you can enjoy this delicious meal while staying on track with your dietary goals. Keep reading to learn how to make these delicious eggs and start your day off right!
How to Make Mouth-Watering Keto Turkish Soft Boiled Eggs
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast that is packed with flavor and low in carbs? Look no further than Keto Turkish soft boiled eggs! This recipe mixes protein-rich Greek yogurt with soft boiled eggs and Turkish spices for a breakfast that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized all day.
To make this recipe, you will need:
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the eggs. Boil for 6 1/2 minutes for soft boiled eggs.
- While the eggs are boiling, mix the Greek yogurt, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Heat up a small skillet, add the butter and minced garlic. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add the red pepper flakes and cook for an additional 30 seconds before removing from heat.
- Peel the soft boiled eggs and cut them in half.
- Add the yogurt mixture to a plate and top with the soft boiled eggs.
- Drizzle spiced garlic butter over the eggs.
- Option to add sesame seeds, sumac, pepper, capers, or any herb of choice.
The nutrition of the dish per serving is 453 calories, 37g fat, 6.3g net carbs, and 23.3g protein. This makes it a great low-carb breakfast option for those following the keto diet.
Other Keto Recipes and Tips
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like more inspiration for low-carb, high-fat meals, be sure to visit the Ruled.Me website. There, you can find more Keto recipes and tips to help you stay on track with your weight loss goals.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the yogurt mixture and the spiced garlic butter ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to use. However, the soft boiled eggs are best made fresh.
Can I substitute another type of yogurt for Greek yogurt?
Ideally, it is best to use Greek yogurt as it is higher in protein and lower in carbs compared to regular yogurt. However, if you cannot find Greek yogurt, you can substitute with plain full-fat yogurt.
What other spices can I use to flavor the dish?
You can experiment with different spices to find your preferred flavor profile. Some options include cumin, coriander, or za’atar.
Can I add vegetables to the dish for more nutrition?
Yes, you can add chopped tomatoes, cucumber, or avocado for a boost of vitamins and fiber.
Can I double or triple the recipe for meal prep?
Yes, this recipe can easily be scaled up for meal prep purposes. Simply adjust the quantities of ingredients accordingly.