This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option that won’t derail your low-carb diet? You’re in luck! Our Keto recipe for a Low Carb Pancake Sandwich is the perfect way to start your day off on the right foot. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the simple yet satisfying steps to create this mouth-watering dish. So grab a cup of coffee, and let’s get cooking!
Are you craving for a McDonald’s McGriddle Sandwich, but following a low-carb diet? Don’t worry! We have a delicious Keto recipe for you featuring a copycat version of the McGriddle Sandwich. The best part is that this Low Carb Pancake Sandwich is easy to make and has a nutrition breakdown of only 657 Calories and 2.7 Net Carbs. This article will provide you with the recipe, along with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. So let’s get started!
Before starting with the recipe, here are the ingredients you will need:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 4 Sausage Patties
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl or blender, add eggs, cream cheese, melted butter, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and pepper. Mix well until the batter is smooth and without any lumps.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan to medium heat. Then, pour the batter into the pan to cook the pancakes. Make sure that each pancake is approximately 4 inches in diameter.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble or when the edges begin to brown.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and put them aside.
- Cook bacon and sausage on a separate pan over medium heat until crispy.
- To assemble the sandwich, take one pancake and place a sausage patty over it. Cover the sausage with another pancake, followed by a slice of bacon. Repeat the process to make a second sandwich.
- Drizzle sugar-free maple syrup over the top of each sandwich, and serve hot.
Here is the nutrition breakdown for each serving of the Low Carb Pancake Sandwich:
- 657 Calories
- 55.7g Fats
- 2.7g Net Carbs
- 40g Protein
Now you have a delicious and low-carb McGriddle Sandwich alternative to enjoy at home. This recipe is easy to make and is an excellent option for anyone following a keto diet. Feel free to explore more keto recipes, tips, and knowledge on Ruled.me. Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more tasty food inspiration.
How many servings does the Low Carb Pancake Sandwich recipe make?
Answer: This recipe makes two servings.
Can I substitute the bacon and sausage with other meats?
Answer: Yes, you can use any other variation of meat or vegetarian substitutes.
Is the recipe difficult to make?
Answer: No, it is a simple and easy recipe to follow.
Can I freeze the pancakes and reheated later?
Answer: Yes, you can freeze the pancakes and reheat them in the microwave or oven.
Does Ruled.me offer any other diet plans besides keto?
Answer: Yes, we have a 30-day diet plan available on our website that you can follow.