This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Indulge in a juicy, mouth-watering pork chop with this simple guide to the perfect recipe. Whether you’re a seasoned pro in the kitchen or a beginner cook, these tips and tricks will help you elevate your pork chop game. From choosing the right cut of meat to the perfect seasoning and cooking techniques, we’ve got you covered. Get ready to impress your family and friends with a dish that is sure to become a crowd-pleaser. Let’s dive in!
Juicy Pork Chops: A Simple Guide to the Perfect Recipe
If you’re looking to make the perfect pork chops, then this article is for you. Pork chops are a delicious and easy-to-make meal that can be cooked in several ways. Unfortunately, pork chops have gained a reputation for being dry and flavorless. However, with the right technique and ingredients, you can make juicy and tender pork chops every time. In this article, you’ll find a simple guide to the perfect pork chop recipe.
Before we get started with the recipe, it’s essential to understand why pork chops can be dry and flavorless. Pork chops are easy to overcook, which can result in tough, dry meat. Additionally, many people overcook pork chops due to fear of worms and trichinosis. However, according to the USDA guidelines, pork can be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C), which eliminates any potential health risks. With that said, using a thermometer is recommended for cooking pork chops.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add pork chops to the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Wrap each chop with one slice of bacon and transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- Use bone-in pork chops for extra flavor and moisture.
- Let the pork chops come to room temperature before cooking.
- Don’t be afraid to season the chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Wrapping the chops in bacon adds flavor and helps seal in moisture.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure the pork chops are cooked through, but not overcooked.
With this recipe and tips, you’ll be able to make perfect pork chops every time. The addition of bacon adds a great flavor to the dish, and the thermometer ensures that the chops are cooked to perfection. For more delicious keto recipes and tips, be sure to subscribe to our channel and check out our official website, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest pages.
- Can I use boneless pork chops for this recipe?
Yes, you can use boneless pork chops, but bone-in chops will have more flavor and moisture.
- Can I cook pork chops on the stovetop instead of the oven?
Yes, you can sear the pork chops in a skillet on the stovetop and then cover and cook on low heat until done.
- Can I use other seasoning besides salt and pepper?
Yes, you can use any seasoning you like, such as paprika or garlic powder.
- How long should I let the pork chops rest before serving?
Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Is it necessary to wrap the pork chops in bacon?
No, it’s not necessary, but it adds a great flavor to the dish and helps seal in moisture.