This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Are you looking for a delicious and easy keto-friendly recipe to try out? Then look no further than our Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles! Not only are they healthy and flavorful, but they’re also quick and easy to make. Whether you’re looking for a breakfast option or a mid-day snack, these waffles are sure to satisfy. So, let’s get cooking and indulge in this perfect keto recipe!
How to Make Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles – A Perfect Keto Recipe
Are you tired of the same boring breakfast options every morning? Are you searching for a recipe that is both delicious and keto-friendly? Look no further! This recipe for Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles is the perfect breakfast option or main course that will wow your taste buds and impress your guests. Not only is this recipe low-carb and keto-friendly, but it is also decadent and impressive, making it a perfect choice for special occasions.
Recipe for Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 oz brie
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Preheat your waffle iron according to its instructions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, flaxseed meal, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the egg mixture with the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Grease the waffle iron with cooking spray and pour the batter into it.
- Add slices of brie and raspberries on top of the batter.
- Close the iron and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the waffles are golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Here’s a nutrition breakdown per serving:
- 551.5 Calories
- 45.46g Fats
- 8.71g Net Carbs
- 22.29g Protein
Why You’ll Love Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles
- They are low-carb and keto-friendly, making them perfect for anyone who wants to watch their carb intake or follow a keto diet.
- The combination of brie cheese and raspberries adds a delicious flavor profile that will impress your taste buds.
- These waffles are not only tasty but also visually appealing, making them the perfect dish for any special occasion.
- This recipe is quick and easy to make, making it perfect for busy mornings or lazy weekends.
- The use of almond flour, flaxseed meal, and coconut milk makes the waffles gluten-free and dairy-free, making them perfect for those with diet restrictions or allergies.
1. How can I make this recipe vegan-friendly?
You can use a chia egg or flax egg instead of regular eggs, and vegan cheese instead of brie cheese.
2. Can I use a regular waffle iron instead of a grilled waffle iron?
Yes, you can use a regular waffle iron to make these waffles. Just omit the grilling step.
3. Can I freeze these waffles?
Yes, you can freeze these waffles for up to two months. To reheat, pop them in the toaster or microwave until heated through.
4. Can I substitute raspberries with another fruit?
Yes, you can substitute raspberries with any other berry of your choice or even diced apples.
5. How many waffles does this recipe yield?
This recipe yields four waffles.