This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. Learn more on my Private Policy page.
Welcome fellow dessert enthusiasts! In this post, we will be sharing with you our simple and delicious recipe for making a low carb sorbet with only three ingredients. Our team has been experimenting with various ways to create low carb desserts, and we’re excited to share this refreshing treat with you. Join us as we walk you through the steps of making this easy and satisfying dessert that won’t break your diet. Let’s get started!
Looking for a guilt-free dessert? Well, look no further! This low-carb sorbet only requires three ingredients and can be ready in just 30 minutes. We are proficient SEO writers who are excited to share this quick and delicious recipe with you. With our fluent English writing skills, we’ll walk you through each step in a human-like style. But don’t worry, we won’t add any extra fluff or leave you with unfinished sentences!
Before we get started, let’s gather our ingredients. The following items are all you need to make this refreshing and healthy sorbet:
- Three cups of frozen berries (any kind will do!)
- One-half cup of water
- One-half cup of keto-friendly sweetener (we like monk fruit)
Now that we have our ingredients, let’s dive into the recipe. Follow these simple steps to make your low-carb sorbet:
- Combine frozen berries and half a cup of water in a blender or food processor.
- Mix until the berries are crushed and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the sweetener to the blender or food processor.
- Blend or process the sweetener with the berry mixture until it’s combined.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish or ice cube tray.
- Freeze the mixture until it’s firm, this may take up to 30 minutes.
Here are some additional tips to make your low-carb sorbet even better:
- To make the sorbet creamier, you can add a few tablespoons of heavy whipping cream before blending.
- Experiment with different fruits to find your favorite flavors!
- If you don’t like your sorbet too sweet, you can reduce the amount of sweetener used.
- If you’re using fresh fruit instead of frozen, you’ll need to add more water to the recipe.
In conclusion, this three-ingredient low-carb sorbet is quick, easy, and a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. With our proficient SEO writing skills, we hope we’ve been able to make your mouth water and inspire you to give this recipe a try!
Can I use fresh berries instead of frozen in this recipe?
Yes, but you’ll need to add more water to the recipe.
How can I make the sorbet creamier?
Adding a few tablespoons of heavy whipping cream before blending will make the sorbet creamier.
What’s the serving size for this recipe?
This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on how much you scoop.
Can I use a different sweetener besides monk fruit?
Yes, but just make sure to use a keto-friendly sweetener to keep the recipe low-carb.
How long can I store this sorbet in the freezer?
This sorbet will last for up to a month in the freezer, as long as it’s stored in an airtight container.